Chamber of Deputies of Luxembourg
Exterior detail: pedestrian bridge linking The Chamber to a building on the opposite side of the street. THis image shows the junction of the bridge and The Chamber. The Chamber is located in the middle of Luxembourg City next to the Grand Ducal Palace. The building was originally built (Archt: HARTMANN, 1860) as an annex to the Grand Ducal Palace.
© Sheffield Hallam University
For educational use only. This image may be used in print or digital materials provided that full acknowledgment is given, expressed as follows: " © < insert details from the 'Rights' field >. Photographed by < insert details from the 'Photographed by' field >."
Architecture -- 1800-1900
Buildings -- Additions
Public buildings -- Luxembourg
Architecture -- Luxembourg