Chamber of Deputies of Luxembourg
Exterior detail: pedestrian bridge linking The Chamber to a building on the opposite side of the street. The Palace is located in the middle of Luxembourg City. The building was originally built (Archt: HARTMANN, 1860) as an annex to the Grand Ducal Palace.
© Sheffield Hallam University
For educational use only. This image may be used in print or digital materials provided that full acknowledgment is given, expressed as follows: " © < insert details from the 'Rights' field >. Photographed by < insert details from the 'Photographed by' field >."
Architecture -- 1800-1900
Architecture -- Luxembourg
Buildings -- Additions
Public buildings -- Luxembourg