Sheffield Town Hall
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Coats of arms
Exterior details: Cupids and coat of arms. Carving on the Surrey Street of the Town Hall extension overlooking Surrey Street. Plans to enlarge the Town Hall date from 1901 when the original architect E.W. Mountford was asked to produce designs. In the event it wasn't till 1923 that the extension was completed by EDWARDS.
© Sheffield Hallam University
For educational use only. This image may be used in print or digital materials provided that full acknowledgment is given, expressed as follows: " © < insert details from the 'Rights' field >. Photographed by < insert details from the 'Photographed by' field >."
Sheffield Town Hall. For more information see also < http://www.sheffiel > . [last visited 15 July, 2010]
City halls -- England -- Sheffield
Public art -- England -- Sheffield
Relief (Sculpture), English
Architecture -- 1900-2000
Decoration and ornament, Architectural