1960 - 1969
Exterior view: drive and front facade. Location: Church Street, Southwell, opposite to Southwell Minster. Originally occupied by canons working at Southwell Minster.
© Sheffield Hallam University
For educational use only. This image may be used in print or digital materials provided that full acknowledgment is given, expressed as follows: " © < insert details from the 'Rights' field >. Photographed by < insert details from the 'Photographed by' field >."
Architecture, Domestic -- England
Architecture -- 1700-1800
Architecture, Queen Anne