Town Hall and Peace Gardens
1960 - 1969
19th century ; 20th century
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
MOUNTFORD , EDWARDS
View looking over the Peace Gardens to the Town Hall. The original Town Hall architecture (1897, MOUNTFORD) is to the left of the photograph. The 1922 extension ( F. E. P. EDWARD - City Architect) starts to the right.
© Sheffield Hallam University
For educational use only. This image may be used in print or digital materials provided that full acknowledgment is given, expressed as follows: " © < insert details from the 'Rights' field >. Photographed by < insert details from the 'Photographed by' field >."
member of staff
MOUNTFORD, Edward William
City halls -- England -- Sheffield
Architecture -- 1900-2000
Architecture -- 1800-1900
Architecture -- England -- Sheffield
Garden squares -- England -- Sheffield