Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Location: Norfolk Street. Entrance facade. This was re-constructed in 1847, the original entrance being towards Fargate. The courtyard in front of this building now contains three sculptures by George FULLARD, sited in 1985. (sited left just out of the picture). Sun-dial visible to the right.
© Sheffield Hallam University
For educational use only. This image may be used in print or digital materials provided that full acknowledgment is given, expressed as follows: " © < insert details from the 'Rights' field >. Photographed by < insert details from the 'Photographed by' field >."
Church architecture -- England -- Sheffield
Architecture -- England -- Sheffield
Architecture -- 1700-1800
Capitals (Architecture), Ionic