Cardiff Bay, South Glamorgan
This church (originally built for, and by, Norwegian seamen in Cardiff) was moved in 1990 to this location at the beginning of the redevelopment of the Cardiff Bay area.
© Sheffield Hallam University
For educational use only. This image may be used in print or digital materials provided that full acknowledgment is given, expressed as follows: " © < insert details from the 'Rights' field >. Photographed by < insert details from the 'Photographed by' field >."
Image Storage Location:
DIGITAL IMAGE ONLY
Architecture -- 1800-1900
Architecture -- Wales -- Cardiff
Harbours -- Wales -- Cardiff
Church architecture -- Wales -- Cardiff