St Martin's Church
15th century ; 19th century
Exterior view: extensive renovation c. 1852. Flushwork flint stone church originally built c. 1450.
© Sheffield Hallam University
For educational use only. This image may be used in print or digital materials provided that full acknowledgment is given, expressed as follows: " © < insert details from the 'Rights' field >. Photographed by < insert details from the 'Photographed by' field >."
Architecture -- 1400-1500
Architecture -- 1800-1900
Church architecture -- England
Architecture -- England (Norfolk)