National Motor Museum
1970 - 1979
Exterior view: stepped section of facade with entrance portico in background. Location: Palace House, Beaulieu. Built for Lord Montagu to house his collection of cars.
© Professor Peter Fawcett
For educational use only. This image may be used in print or digital materials provided that full acknowledgment is given, expressed as follows: " © < insert details from the 'Rights' field >. Photographed by < insert details from the 'Photographed by' field >."
Creator Dates - Born:
Architecture -- England (Hampshire)
Museums -- England (Hampshire)
Architecture -- 1900-2000