AA Call Box No. 530
1950 - 1959
Brancaster Staithe, Norfolk
Exterior view: one of only 20 exisiting boxes left in the UK. First introduced in 1911 this basic design appeared from 1921.
© Linda Purdy
For educational use only. This image may be used in print or digital materials provided that full acknowledgment is given, expressed as follows: " © < insert details from the 'Rights' field >. Photographed by < insert details from the 'Photographed by' field >."
Automobile Association (Great Britain)
Telephone call boxes -- Great Britain