Quinlan and Francis Terry LLP
Exterior view: office practice building for Quinlan and Francis Terry. The practice was started by Raymond Charles ERITH (1904-1973) in 1928.
© Sheffield Hallam University
For educational use only. This image may be used in print or digital materials provided that full acknowledgment is given, expressed as follows: " © < insert details from the 'Rights' field >. Photographed by < insert details from the 'Photographed by' field >."
Quinlan Terry. For more information, including plans, drawings, photographs and descriptions, see also < http://www.qftarchi >.
Architecture -- England (Essex)
Architecture -- 1900-2000
Offices -- England
Housing -- England