1960 - 1969
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Exterior view: Monument to William Parker, erected in 1837, after The Choragic Monument of Lysicrates. The cemetery was opened in 1836 by the Nonconformist Sheffield General Cemetery Company. The architectfor the cemetery buildings was Samuel WORTH, the architect for this monument is not known. Sources: 1. Parks and Gardens UK. < http://www.parksand > . 2. R. Harman & J. Minnis, (2004). 'Sheffield'. New Haven & London, Yale University Press.
© Sheffield Hallam University
For educational use only. This image may be used in print or digital materials provided that full acknowledgment is given, expressed as follows: " © < insert details from the 'Rights' field >. Photographed by < insert details from the 'Photographed by' field >."
member of staff
Creator Dates - Born:
Creator Dates - Died:
Architect. Active in Sheffield.
Cemeteries -- England -- Sheffield