Museum für Angewandte Kunst
(Museum of Applied Arts)
Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia
Interior view: circular window above the curved staircase to the upper floor. Originally built as the Wallraf-Richartz Museum and later used to house the collection now in the Museum Ludwig. The building was restored and altered in 1983 as the Museum of Applied Arts by Walter LOM.
© Sheffield Hallam University
For educational use only. This image may be used in print or digital materials provided that full acknowledgment is given, expressed as follows: " © < insert details from the 'Rights' field >. Photographed by < insert details from the 'Photographed by' field >."
Creator Dates - Born:
Creator Dates - Died:
Architecture -- 1900-2000
Art museums -- Germany
Buildings -- Repair and reconstruction
Design museums -- Germany