(Museum of a Victorian Town)
19th century ; 20th century
Shelton Tollhouse. View of the garden and outbuildings including a pigsty. Originally located in Shelton, west of Shrewsbury. Built in 1830 and relocated in 1973. Reconstructed on this site.
© Sheffield Hallam University
For educational use only. This image may be used in print or digital materials provided that full acknowledgment is given, expressed as follows: " © < insert details from the 'Rights' field >. Photographed by < insert details from the 'Photographed by' field >."
Heritage tourism -- England -- Ironbridge
Buildings -- Repair and reconstruction
Museums -- England